Front Office Equity Derivatives Quant | NYC
- $150000 - $220000 per annum
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
VP Quantitative Researcher – Equity Derivatives A top tier investment bank in New York that we are currently working with just received their Q2/Q2 headcount approvals for 2018. One of the premier initiatives is building out the robustness of their existing equity derivative quant
team due to the team's exceptional performance this year.
The team is targeting experienced front office equity derivatives quants with at least 4 years of experience sitting on a similar desk at another top tier investment bank.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement new and innovative pricing models that support real time trading in both the flow and exotic derivatives market
- Support day to day needs for the equity trading desk (ie. exotic, flow, delta one, prime brokerage)
- Liaise with technology, risk and trading teams to expedite the model approval process and ensure model deployment
- Help to identify strong associate level quants for the team by interviewing recent graduates from top-tier universities
Candidates should possess:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience as a front office equity derivative desk quant
- PhD in a quantitative field (Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering)
- Strong programming skills (Python, C++)
- Strong quantitative background and problem-solving skills
- strong written/verbal communication skills
If there is any interest in this position, please click the APPLY NOW button directly below.