Front Office Implementation Analyst (JR1005307)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Are you looking for an exciting position within a growing organization? Broadridge is hiring! Our Investment Managements Solutions team is seeking an Implementation Analyst
to join the team. You will have the opportunity to work with our stellar clients and support our implementations. Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for end-to-end project delivery - requirements gathering, defining the scope, crafting and executing a project plan, identifying risks and dependencies, and aligning internal and client expectations throughout the life cycle of the project.
- You'll providing accurate project estimates and consistently meeting dedications with specific focus on quality and delivery efficiency.
- Conduct client on-site meetings, workflow and technical trainings.
- You will document client-specific customizations and assisting with training internal Support team on client-specific workflows.
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously while meeting expected budget and deadlines.
- Provide clients with consulting advice based upon technological considerations and industry best practices.
- Effectively and expertly working with various internal teams on client projects and company-wide initiatives.
- 3-5+ years of Services experience within the Financial Services Industry (buy-side).
- You should have OMS experience in multi-asset class trading environments (Equities, Options, Futures, Swaps, Fixed Income, FX etc.) and software implementation experience.
- Knowledge of financial services, and experience working with asset management buy-side organizations.
- Familiarity with .NET, C#/SQL/VB.NET programming is a plus.
- Solid understanding of complex Internet based enterprise level applications.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and ability to identify project risks.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure and competing deadlines.
- Excellent and effective social skills, along with good communication skills both verbal and written.
- At ease operating in a dynamic, fast growing team, able to be self-sufficient with a can-do attitude.
- Strong analytical and problem solving / decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated, driven, and open to adapting to change within a dynamic environment.
- BS/BA in Business, Finance, Economics, Computer Science or a related field.
- 25% Local travel (NY Metro)