Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. About Workframe:
Workframe is a cloud-based workflow solution that was purpose-built for the commercial real estate industry. The application provides a portfolio-level view of real estate initiatives, giving large corporate tenants, landlords, brokers and service providers unprecedented visibility into their workflow and actionable data that can be leveraged to drive efficiency and process optimization.
The company was acquired by Newmark Group, Inc. in 2019, and is on a mission to drive value for the firm's service professionals and clients through a differentiated, tech-forward approach to client service. This is a rare opportunity to join a thriving, fast-paced, "startup-like" team within one of the world's premier commercial real estate firms.
To learn more about Workframe click here Role Description:
We are seeking talented frontend software engineers to join us. Engineers on our team play a critical role in developing infrastructure, user-facing features and contributing to our development culture.
At Workframe, we seek to hire outstanding individuals who enjoy tackling big problems head-on, take their work seriously (but not themselves), do their best when collaborating with others and thrive in a team-oriented environment. Essential Job Duties:
● Work closely with product and design to help conceptualize, plan and build user-facing features such as document viewing tools and data visualizations;
● Contribute to our ClojureScript client application and React-based component library;
● Work with backend engineers to create and integrate with our API via Artemis, our open source GraphQL client written in ClojureScript;
● Collaborate with other engineers through discussions, pull requests and code pairing;
● Ideate on and evaluate the feasibility and complexity of technical solutions;
● Help ensure uptime, performance and user experience are delivered without compromise Our Stack:
● React/Reagent + Re-frame
● Kubernetes Skills, Education and Experience:
● 2-5 years or more of frontend development experience
● Willingness to learn ClojureScript and other functional paradigms
● Familiarity with a state management library such as Redux, MobX or similar
● Deep understanding of HTML, CSS and HTTP
● Knowledge of best practices, web standards and frontend architecture patterns
● Familiarity with build tools and modern front-end package management systems
● Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
● Passion for quality software, techniques and processes to accomplish continuous improvement Bonus skills:
● Experience with ClojureScript (Reagent, Re-frame), Clojure or other functional languages
● Knowledge of modern React patterns such as Hooks and Context
● Experience with GraphQL and the related ecosystem (Apollo, etc.)
● Familiarity with web APIs, especially for graphics programming (canvas), interacting with the file system and browser history management
● Eagerness to learn and work with other tools across our stack, such as Clojure, Datomic and Kubernetes