Robert Half Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Fund Accountant role within a Trading Firm based downtown Manhattan. Our client requires at least 2+ years’ experience of P&L, cash, fund accounting, management reporting and VBA/SQL experience.
- Daily P&L, cash, position and corproate action reconciliations.
- Perform month-end closings, financial statement preparation, consolidations and capital allocation schedules.
- Manage accruals and payments.
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements.
- Assist with audit preparation.
- Support tax filings.
- Automate reports using python/ VBA/SQL.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent demonstratable experience and excellent understanding of GAAP.
- CPA is required.
- 2+ years’ experience working with fund accounting, financial statements, consolidations and month-end responsibilities.
- Demonstrate understanding of accounting concept (accruals, income, capital allocation and tax filings)
- Experience using VBA/SQL/ Python is essential.
- Excellent Excel skills is a must.
- Strong team-player and project management skills is a must.
- Candidate must have high attention-to-detail, be an excellent communicator and be efficient.
This Fund Accountant role is located downtown Manhattan so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, but the initial range is $100,000 - $115,000 base plus discretionary bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please contact me on **firstname.lastname@example.org**