Fund Services – Technical Senior Associate– Product Development
Technical Associate - Product Development, Morgan Stanley Fund Services
Morgan Stanley Fund Services (MSFS) provides administration services to the leading hedge funds of the world. The division employs over 800 professionals globally, with offices in New York, London, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Bangalore, Dublin, and Glasgow.
The Product Development group focuses on building technical solutions to resolve complex problems in Portfolio Accounting, Investor Allocations, Trade Processing, Risk Mitigation, Client Onboarding, Regulations, Investor Due Diligence, and other important processes in the organization. We consult closely with our external and internal clients, build new applications, and continuously improve the existing proprietary web based applications.
The Team currently seeks an Associate with skills in programming and database, a keen interest in process optimization, and a structured approach to problem solving. The business environment is complex and there are many processes that requires deep analysis followed by automation. We are seeking leaders who can help further enhance the performance of the organization, by applying his/her creativity, and by making use of familiar tools and also new tools in the marketplace.
The Associate's responsibility will span across almost all facets of MSFS, working with various groups on such projects. Besides analytical and technical skills, the candidate has to have good communication skill, a collaborative attitude, high creativity, as well as being an independent thinker and at the same time a great listener.
- Demonstrated interest and skills in technology and process management.
- Programming skills in VBA is a requirement. Experience with other languages is a plus.
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience
- Education in technical subjects such as Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Operation Research
- Training in business subjects such as Accounting and Finance
- Must be a good team player Qualifications: