Global Corporate and Wealth Management Strategy Summer Analyst
What you'll do
As part of the Wealth Management Summer Analyst Program, interns will join the business in our Global Strategy organization. Summer Analysts will be placed in one of three groups - (1) Global Corporate Strategy, (2) Wealth Management Strategy or (3) Wealth Management Data & Analytics Global Corporate Strategy:
Global Corporate Strategy is responsible for guiding BAC's overall strategy by driving ongoing dialog with senior management, the Board of Directors, and the Bank's eight lines of business to evaluate and execute strategic initiatives, equity investments, M&A and other strategic transactions.
Global Corporate Strategy is composed of approximately 40 employees located primarily in New York and Charlotte, with teammates in London, Chicago, and San Francisco. Wealth Management Strategy:
The Wealth Management Strategy team provides objective, actionable, and trusted strategic recommendations to the Wealth Management leadership team. The team is responsible for the development of business strategies that drive responsible growth and deliver value for shareholders. Its members work directly with Wealth Management executives and business leaders, and often in collaboration with other lines of business, to ensure strategic integration across BAC.
Wealth Management Strategy is composed of approximately 15 employees located in New York. Wealth Management Data & Analytics:
The Wealth Management Data & Analytics team partners with senior leaders across Wealth Management and the Wealth Management and Corporate Strategy teams, to assist with development of business strategies. The team does so, by providing data, analysis and reporting solutions that help design and implement business strategies as well as monitor the progress of initiatives and other key performance metrics.
Wealth Management Data & Analytics is composed of approximately 20 employees located in New Jeresy.
All three groups will expose interns to senior leaders across BAC as part of developing and executing against the Bank's strategic priorities. Interns will build expertise in financial analysis, develop acumen in Corporate or Wealth Management strategy, and closely monitor key industry trends to keep the team and management informed. Given the relatively small size of both groups, interns will have the opportunity to assume diverse responsibilities and work closely with senior members of their teams.
As part of the internship program, Summer Analysts will be responsible for:
- Working with enterprise function & lines of business during the planning process & assisting with development & coordination of planning activities
- Analyzing, creating & developing comprehensive company and industry insights
- Performing data analyses to drive insights & inform strategic recommendations (e.g., financial modeling, cost/profitability analysis)
- Synthesizing research/analyses, & developing concise and effective presentations
- Working with senior team members to develop & maintain detailed financial analysis including strategic, growth, diversification & financial plans
- Assisting with deliverables for senior leaders across the organization, including the CEO, the management team & the Board of Directors