Global Equities: Sales-Legal Facilitator
Do you have experience with all legal and regulatory matters related to investment management? Are you client-focused? Are you interested in planning and coordinating key activities related to client legal negotiations in our IPS business? We're looking for someone like that to:
– act as on-boarding liaison working closely with our on-boarding team, sales and relationship management and clients
– act as legal facilitator working closely with our legal negotiators and sales/relationship management team to improve the speed of client negotiations
– assist with the legal pipeline, working on our most important client negotiations and streamlining them to improve the client experience and reduce the time from 'relationship win to first trade'
– act as point of entry for legal and regulatory matters, supporting business areas in implementing the regulatory framework
You'll be working in the Global Financing Services business within Equities Distribution. We work closely with our legal team on terms, as well as the credit and risk team on overall relationships / negotiations.
Your experience and skills
– 3-7 years of practical experience in international banking or in an international law firm
– a law degree
– a great communicator with strong interpersonal skills, able to build consensus between clients and internal stakeholders to grow our Global Equities franchise
– able to operate in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines and client pressures
– keen on conducting education for front office staff to improve overall knowledge and
– dedicated to process improvement by identifying redundancies, reducing bureaucracies, redundancies, and improve time to market for clients
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.