Global Finance Services, Innovation & Development Manager - Reporting & Analysis CoE - CL5 (Assistant Manager CL4 also considered)
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services. Global Finance Services, Innovation & Development Manager - Reporting & Analysis CoE - CL5 (Assistant Manager CL4 also considered) Work you'll do: Key Role Description:
This role is part of the Reporting & Analysis ("R&A") Center of Excellent (CoE). The R&A CoE supports the US firm with all aspects of management reporting and analysis. The R&A CoE is made up of analytical, financial, and reporting experts that align reporting with the strategic priorities of our businesses, enabling areas and business leaders. The team is responsible for designing and driving the future of management reporting for all levels of firm leadership. With a focus on innovation, we continuously seek ways to enhance and optimize existing deliverables and create new reporting solutions. We are also uniquely positioned to identify and implement leading practices across the firm.
This management role sits on our Innovation team drives end-to-end solutions and analysis that provide our clients with the consumable information and insight they need to drive better business decisions and address challenges. Focus of role includes:
Service Delivery and Project Management
- Promote and drive demand for our services by providing the information and analysis that support the business requirements for information and insight
- Support/Lead initiatives and efforts to increase both the Finance and business leaders' understanding of business performance and opportunities
- Monitor reporting leading practices and technology for solution insights, direction and methods
- Use business, financial reporting, and analytical expertise to manage complex special projects and recurring deliverables for leadership
- Translate client information and data requirements into leading practice report design and visualization, overseeing all aspects of the project development lifecycle from kick-off and requirements gathering, client review and acceptance, to post-deployment
- Continuously innovate by identifying opportunities to improve our CoE processes, tools, templates, and systems
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
- Develop trust-based relationships with our finance business partners to positively influence the direction of the firm
- Demonstrated ownership of relationships and projects
- Ability to establish yourself as an expert that others call upon for advice, guidance, counsel, and insight
- Strong communication skills and the ability to craft and tailor the message to the audience
- Engage R&A Development, Operations and other CoE teams, as needed, to develop and deliver innovative solutions
- Foster a collaborative culture based on teamwork, talent development, mentoring, and coaching
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make? What you'll bring to the table:
Education / Experience Requirements:
• MBA preferred.
• 5+ years working experience with excellent computer skills
Capability and Skill Requirements:
• High performing individual with demonstrated accomplishments in the following areas:
o Problem-solving skills
o Project management
o Creative thought generation
o Reporting solution development
o Business process improvement
o Data analysis and analytical / data modeling techniques
• Proven experience with information management and relational data concepts
• Ability to research and analyze data from internal and external sources
• Possess strong communications, problem-solving and project management skills
• Ability to work within a virtual team in a dynamic, cross-functional environment
• Self-motivated with ability to identify and complete projects without continual supervision
• Able to juggle multiple tasks and timelines
• Experience in evaluating and leveraging new technology solutions
Technology or Other Requirements:
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Knowledge of the Firm's Financial Systems (HANA, SAP, BPC, dPlan)
• Experience with Tableau and/or other analysis software (e.g., Web Intelligence) How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you are applying to.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATSMGRSW068-CL5