Global Head of Capital PMO
WOSC Global PMO Lead The Role:
Your primary responsibility will be to lead and manage a Global WOSC (Workplace Operations & Supply Chain) Program Management Office (PMO).
You will work in collaboration with the Capital Project Leads (PO's), WOSC Functional Leads, and APAC & EMEA Regional leads. Reporting to the Global Head of Capital & Design (and in addition to working closely with PO's, functional and regional leads), you'll partner with procurement, finance, design, security, consultants, external vendors and senior executives to lead a spectrum of programs across the WOSC organization driving process innovation, implementation of best practices, and improved performance of the teams in program and project delivery.
With a view on both short-term delivery and long-term evolution, the WOSC Global PMO Lead will contribute to the success of long range planning while also ensuring that individual, regional, and global projects and programs are being successfully carried out and delivered in a consistent, integrated and timely fashion. You will be accountable for effective governance, controls and process innovation of the team, in addition to effectively driving change across the teams. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to be:
- Provide program and project execution oversight, ensuring project delivery compliance and adherence to processes and tools.
- Facilitate all Capital meetings, such as Executive Project Update, Capital SteerCo, Capital Roundtable, Regional Update meetings; prepare agendas, document meeting minutes and actions; manage issues, risks, decisions, and manage CPR pipeline, as required.
- Drive process improvement initiatives for capital through targeted workshops / lessons learned, prioritize initiatives and deliver initiatives as well as oversee and integrate change management activities within project plans to drive successful change efforts / training efforts as part of continuous improvements.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders such as Functional Leads, Regional Leads and business partners such strategic sourcing, finance corporate technology, security to align on CPR pipeline / funding / business requests and to support overall project delivery expectations.
- Support the conceptualization, development, and design of content through preparation of materials and will facilitate the sharing of best and emerging practices; share insights and drive lessons learned sharing with leadership and partners to ensure global consistency and opportunities for improvements are optimized.
- Standardize execution of projects, providing guidance on consistent application of project management methodologies, ensuring successful delivery of projects consistent with strategic plans. Administer staff utilization processes to ensure staff resources are effectively distributed.
- Optimize the use of digital tools/platforms to enhance productivity, reporting, integration, transparency and decision-making across WOSC and its teams.
- Establish and maintain relationships and communications at all levels of the organization. Connect with key stakeholders and clients to assess satisfaction levels with products and services.
You'll need to have:
- Self-motivated and autonomous: You love to influence and lead teams in an open environment; you're able to focus on the solution and deliver results even when faced with set-backs. You operate with the highest standards of personal and professional integrity. You take the initiative to lead in circumstances where there are multiple stakeholders and complex challenges to address and solve.
- A clear and sophisticated communicator: You deliver clear, concise and structured presentations where you understand your audience and convey the appropriate amount of information for both information sharing and decision-making.
- Highly strategic, innovative and creative: You're able to think beyond specific tasks, understand the ultimate goals, and ask the right questions to drive value for clients and partners. You love to spot gaps and seize opportunities to make processes, workflows and program/project management more effective.
We'd love to see:
- A Bachelor's Degree required; 12 to 15+ years of Program, Project and/or Change Management experience, ideally within a multifaceted Corporate Workplace environment.
- Solid experience of international program &/or project management with emphasis in corporate office context.
- Experience in full life-cycle program and project management for large-scale system implementations, leading programs &/or projects with geographically dispersed teams.
- Consistent record of successfully leading project activities in an 'always on' environment that's fast-paced, dynamic, meaningful and demanding.
- Proven ability to influence and lead with and without authority; ability to interact and influence in a cross-functional environment with all levels of the organization, including executive management.
- Outstanding knowledge of program and/or project management, including contract management, vendor procurement & engagement and leveraging consultants for high-quality and industry-leading work products.
- Demonstrated track record of leading impactful teams toward the successful attainment of team, department and organizational goals.
- Ability to work under pressure, take clear ownership of issues and programs &/or projects, and to ensure a successful closure/completion.
Does this sound like you?
- Other industry related education &/or certifications
- Leadership facilitation experience to drive senior-level decision making.
- Experience with a full lifecycle of user-based innovation (applying design thinking or UX principles) and/or Agile Product Development.
- Expertise in transformation and/or change management of complex initiatives in matrixed organizations.
- Proven experience performing effective and persuasive presentations and negotiating on complex topics to employees, clients, and senior management. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, senior management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Finance knowledge: Clear financial management knowledge; Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Reviews complex financial/business analysis and reports prepared by others. Ability to analyze complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions.
- Reasoning knowledge: Developed judgment and reasoning ability in a variety of complex situations. Requires strong analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a matrixed environment. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the organization.
- Management Experience: Strong leadership, problem-solving, analytical, skills. Clearly demonstrated process improvement skills. Strong sense of urgency, accountability, ownership, business acumen and management principles involved in cross functional planning, resource allocation, leadership and coordination of people and resources.
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.