Our client, a leading Global Systematic Hedge Fund, are now seeking an experienced & dynamic systematic analyst to join a brand new team alongside a highly talented and successful Portfolio Manager in their expanding USA function. This role will be based out of their New York office. We would like to talk with candidates who have successful Quantitative Global Macro intra-day strategies across Futures & FX specifically, strong coders (ideally Python) who have also ideally had 3/4 years relevant systematic hedge fund experience. This position will involve involve research, idea & strategy creation as well as generating risk/alpha.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Hedge Fund or investment banking (or other relevant systematic environment) experience as a Sub PM, Researcher or Analyst.
- Bachelors or M.S. honours degree from a top university in Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Financial Engineering or related field
- Proven successful intra-day strategies across futures & FX specifically
- Proficient in at least one programing language (Ideally Python)
- Must be willing to work in a very collaborative environment alongside a highly successful Portfolio Manager in a fast paced tech driven environment
- Experience in portfolio construction and risk management
- Expertise in mentoring and coaching a team
- Excellent analytical skills
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to join one of the world's top hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performance and award structures globally, including strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team based culture.
To discuss this opportunity in full please get in touch or forward your resume to:
Elaine Bunyan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Due to the large number of applicants, only candidates that meet the relevant criteria will be contacted
''You're the specialist in your sector, we're the specialists in recruitment''