Graduates - Future Leaders Program – Analyst
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- IHS Markit
- 15 Dec 18
Graduates - Future Leaders Program – Analyst
Intake Year: 2019
Sectors: Research and Analysis, Product Management
About IHS Markit
Named 'Most Influential Tech Analyst Firm in 2018', IHS Markit are at the forefront of the digital and technological revolution. At IHS Markit, we deliver impactful, real-world analytics and intelligence for industries and markets all around the world - in everything from finance to aerospace. The products, services and information we provide will uncover more intelligent solutions to today's most critical business challenges. IHS Markit is a global leader in information, analytics and solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. We partner with clients in business, finance and government to help them see the big picture with unrivalled insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions.
Understanding the latest trends and leveraging sharp analytical skills and specialized industry expertise, our analysts deliver the data rich insights that guide our clients in long term decision making. If you are passionate about building the story behind the data, and becoming an industry or product specialist, then the Analyst stream is for you. Opportunities within this stream include:
- Research and Analysis
- Product Management
On our Future Leaders Program, you will join a team of industry experts who will work with you to accelerate your development. We take a holistic approach to your learning, and with world-leading development opportunities at its core, we'll help you focus on building the skills you'll need to achieve your goals.
What we're looking for
We seek candidates with diverse backgrounds and ideas with a desire to learn and thrive. The programme will provide you with a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths develop highly transferable skills and align you to a successful career path for a bright future at IHS Markit. To be an ideal fit for the role, you'll have:
- Be legally eligible to work for the duration of the program in the country for which you apply
- A Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree (or equivalent) completed no later than September 2019
- This program is aimed at graduates with 0-12 months relevant experience
- Demonstrated passion or interest in one or more of our key industries
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- The ability to build strong working relationships in a collaborative setting
For our Analyst applicants, we recommend the following:
- With depth of knowledge key to providing industry leading advice, it can be advantageous to have a study background in a field relevant to your team/role
How to apply
- Submit your online application, which should include your CV, along with a short cover letter/motivational statement (we suggest around 300 words).
- We want to hear more about you; why you're interested in joining IHS Markit, and why you're interested in being considered for the role/s you have applied for.
- We are active in a wide number of industries - if you're not yet sure which industry would best suit you, that's no problem, we're happy to help guide you. If you do have a specific preference, please ensure you include this information so that you are considered for the most relevant roles.
Our assessment process
The assessment process that follows is designed to ensure you can learn more about us, showcase your skills and find a role that is right for you.
Stage 1: Submit CV & Covering Letter
Stage 2: HireVue video interviews
Stage 3: Final stage assessment day
You may be considered for multiple suitable roles throughout this process. If these roles fall within the same stream, you will be assessed during the same process. If the roles fall across multiple streams, you may be asked to complete different assessments aligned to those roles.
We recruit on a rolling basis and most of our assessment days are due to take place in early 2019. We recommend early application.
Our commitment to diversity
Our business and our customers are diverse, and we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive environment is key to defining who we are. Our people are what makes us unique and you will get the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from across the world who continuously find the best possible solutions, adding value and driving change for our customers.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.