HOLT- Financials Sector Specialist - Fluent Spanish Required
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
HOLT is a team within Credit Suisse's Equities division that provides market-leading insights, investment solutions and services for buy-side portfolio managers and analysts. HOLT is the unrivalled leader in understanding the corporate performance and valuation of equities with strong client traction and brand recognition across all major institutional investors, hedge funds and wealth managers.
HOLT offers an online platform called HOLT LensTM, investment products and consulting services.
Position: Credit Suisse HOLT is looking for an exceptional candidate to join the HOLT Sector Specialist team in New York, to cover the Financial Services Sector. You will be responsible for servicing clients by building unique sector expertise and providing differentiated market insights. In addition, the Financial Sector Specialist is responsible for maintaining the HOLT model/database and model innovation. The position is akin to sell side analysts/specialist sales, with less focus on fundamental research and a greater emphasis on leveraging the HOLT framework to deliver insights on a broader sector.
The key responsibilities and duties of the role are as follow:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the HOLT methodology in order to answer any model and data related client questions. Must be able to articulate the benefits of the framework and help clients extract differentiated insights from the model.
- Generate unique company and sector insights by leveraging the HOLT framework and developing a deep understanding of the Financial Services sector and broader markets.
- Build and maintain a client network through client meetings and bespoke projects to drive revenues.
- Help shape the HOLT offering in the Financial Services sector by improving the HOLT methodology for Banks, Insurance, Real Estate and Diversified Financials.
- Collaborate with a wide range of teams within Credit Suisse (Equity Research, Cash Sales, Credit Suisse Private Bank, etc.) to create incremental business for the bank by providing clients with the best, most comprehensive service possible.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
We are looking for a candidate with a real passion for the markets and interest in learning and applying our advanced equity valuation framework. Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong accounting acumen, interest in the stock market, and an appreciation for a quantitative valuation framework.
- You have strong knowledge of Accounting or Finance. MBA and/or CFA considered a plus.
- Proficient in speaking and reading financial documents in Spanish is required. Portuguese is preferred
- You have 1-5 years relevant industry experience on the buy side, sell side, or Big 4 covering the Financials Services is an advantage. Covering the financial sector is considered a big plus.
- A keen interest in corporate valuation work or equity analysis with a desire to take on a client-facing role.
- You have real passion for equity markets and a deep understanding of valuation and corporate performance.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills and strong interpersonal skills (individual as well as presentations to large groups).
- You have excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- You should be self-motivated, team-oriented and have a strong drive to innovate in a dynamic.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.