- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
HR Service Associate
Location: New York, NY, USARole / Responsibilities: The HR Service Associate role is responsible for providing HR support to all Moody's employees via the HR Service Center (HR Connect). The HR Service Associate responds to all HR inquiries from employees, managers and executives, ranging from simple questions to complex requests that may require research and follow-up for resolution. The HR Service Associate will respond to inquiries through several channels including telephone contact and e-mail requests, and will track all interactions and other work via a case management tool. In addition, the HR Service Associate is responsible for the administration and support of HR processes, with an emphasis on HR transaction processing including HR data entry, workflow monitoring and approvals, document scanning and other HR transactions in Moody's HR systems.
- Provide accurate and efficient resolutions of issues and inquiries through multiple channels (e.g., phone, email) by following appropriate resolution/assessment methodologies (e.g., investigating and research), utilizing knowledge management tools, educating customers on HR technologies and self-service tools, and determining appropriate course of action or escalation for emerging issues
- Accurately log all service requests; monitor and follow up on all cases to ensure prompt resolution on behalf of employees and managers
- Partner with internal SMEs such as Benefits, Compensation, and Payroll to effectively handle case transfers and ensure a smooth employee experience
- Consistently utilize knowledge management tools and contribute new or updated information to maintain an accurate and consistent knowledge base in support of customers, peers and the larger HR Service Team
- Enhancing customers' level of understanding by educating and influencing them to utilize self-service support
- Provide customer support that generates a high level of customer satisfaction and inspires confidence through effective communication, expert knowledge, and efficient escalation to resolve issues
- Communicate effectively (written and verbal) matching customer style, needs, and level of understanding to support optimal customer interaction, including accurate and grammatically correct support for available customer support channels (phone, email, case management)
- Become a subject matter expert and skilled end user for Moody's HRMS and other technologies. Monitor and manage HRMS workflows.
- Support employee lifecycle changes such as new hires, transfers, change in working hours, compensation adjustments, etc.
- Administer employee exit / off-boarding processes, including HRMS system processing, exit interviews, payroll calculations and third party notifications
- Research and fix employee data inconsistencies in HRMS systems
- Scan and archive employee personnel files
- Identify process improvement opportunities focused on enhancing the Service Team's ability to be effective and efficient
- Role may expand to include responsibilities for administration of additional HR processes
- Perform quality checks on offer letters created by other HR Service Associates Support employee lifecycle changes such as new hires, transfers, and change in working hours, compensation adjustments, etc.
- Meet with employees and ensure accurate completion of I-9 documentation
- Scan employee documents into Moody's system of record in a timely manner
- Provide support in data and process audits as needed to keep Moody's in compliance with internal policies and standards
- Support new hire orientation for US/Canada new hires
- Work with team members to improve internal processes and enhance the positive new hire experience
- Support ad-hoc projects to improve quality and efficiency across the HR Service Team
The Department / Team:
The HR Service Delivery function is accountable for implementing and maintaining the Global HRMS systems, managing reporting and data analytics, overseeing global HR project management and ensuring customer satisfaction and efficient HR transaction processing and APAC/EMEA payroll processing within the HR Service Team. The HR Service Delivery function consists of the Global HR Service Team, Global HR Systems, Global HR Project Management Office and Global HR Data & Analytics.
- Excellent customer service skills; HR Call Center environment experience preferred
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Experienced in processing workflow, transactions and data changes using SAP/SuccessFactors, Kenexa 2XB or similar HRMS and/or Applicant Tracking System
- Knowledge of ServiceNow or other case management systems
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.