Head of Murex Front Office IT
- To attract the best in the market.
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Digital Capital Markets Limited
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
This Investment Bank is looking for an SVP or Director level Murex specialist.
This Investment Bank is looking to hire a senior level individual to run all Murex project across front office technology. You will be responsible for a small global team working on front office risk based Murex projects within Fixed Income. This will include existing initiatives and tactical work for business, as well as longer term multi year implementation programs. Whilst this is a senior ( top end VP or D) level role I need someone who can operate in the detail. It is not necessary to have experience in managing large teams. This is a role for someone who, by trade, is a Business Analyst with some Project Management experience.
The successful candidate must have:
- strong Business Analysis skills
- extensive experience operating in front office and dealing with Traders
- ideally experience of FX or Rates, although other asset classes considered
- experience managing small teams (circa 10)
- real depth of understanding in front office risk
- exceptional knowledge of Murex. This is a must have skill. You will be regarded as an expert in this. Your experience will be recent and will be focused on risk functionality rather than trade process or trade lifecyle.
- excellent communication skills. You will be a senior figurehead across front office technology and must be able to manage relationships accordingly.
This role offers excellent visibility and long term opportunity. Comp is open to attrac the best.