Human Resources Receptionist
Job Description The Talent Acquisition function is responsible for executing the Talent Acquisition strategy aligned to business requirements and is comprised of Talent Acquisition specialists and operations teams. The function consists of Recruiters and Operations / Administration.
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for all visitors to Moody's Human Resources (HR), Compliance, Legal and the office of the CEO and is the key resource responsible for directing all candidates visiting 7 World Trade Center building to be interviewed for roles at Moody's.
This position is responsible for directly supporting the Talent Acquisition team, other HR functions and external vendors in a professional, diligent and courteous manner. This role will primarily ensure the timely and accurate coordination of all candidates interviewing for positions and will ensure that managers have access to their candidates, resulting in a smooth interview process.
This role is also responsible for addressing and directing calls from both internal and external clients, related to recruitment and ad-hoc inquiries received via the switchboard. Responsibilities
- Greeting all visitors as well as addressing, screening and referring telephone inquiries.
- Assist with coordination and audit of internal as well as external job postings.
- Assist scheduling of interviews for candidates.
- Process Travel & Entertainment claims through Concur system and process candidate expenses.
- Assist with routine departmental process updates and audits.
- Process recruiting-related invoices into Accounts Payable system.
- Maintain reception area and submit service requests.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security measures.
- Arrange messenger and courier services.
New Hire Orientation (NHO)
- Ad-hoc projects and administrative tasks, as required
- Coordinate and deliver employee new hire orientation for US/Canada new hires.
- Ensure new hire orientation materials are maintained and distributed.
- Prepare new hire orientation folders, gift bags, and offer packet materials for weekly NHO meetings.
- Meet with new employees and ensure accurate completion of I-9 documentation.
- Retain and execute Moody's I-9 document retention process and ensure compliance with US laws.
: The hours of this role include the opening of the reception area at 8.30am until closing at 5.30pm. Coverage for break times will be provided by members of the HR team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Prior administrative experience
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to all levels of internal and external customers
- Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook and intermediate Excel with the ability to learn additional programs as needed
- Demonstrated Client Care
- Builds Relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and efficient
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Work without close supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates appropriate confidentiality at all times
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.