IBCM, Corporate Bank - EVG, ANL, New York
An opportunity to work in the Enterprise Valuation Group ("EVG") at Credit Suisse, part of its Investment Banking and Capital Markets Division. EVG is responsible for providing independent valuation analyses, along with credit and regulatory rating assessments in support of Credit Suisse's Leveraged Lending business. The group has offices in London and New York with approximately 10 Team Members.
Enterprise value assessment and ratings assignment process:
- An opportunity where you will perform thorough independent enterprise valuation analysis to support CS' Leveraged Lending origination business
- Work with Coverage and Capital Markets to structure Leveraged Lending transactions which carry an acceptable credit profile and a "pass" regulatory rating
- Propose credit and regulatory ratings for Leverage Lending transactions
- Author a valuation and ratings justification memorandum to assist CRM's decision approval process
- The experience to perform discounted cash flow, transaction/ trading comparisons and other forms of enterprise value analysis in supporting origination transactions
- Strong credit, corporate finance and commercial skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial modeling skills, including proficiency in Excel
- Deep understanding of accounting and corporate financial reporting
- Effective organizational and multi-tasking skills; ability to lead several projects at once
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.