IBCM, Global Infrastructure, Utility, and Renewables Group (GIUR), ASO, NY
Global Infrastructure, Utility and Renewables is a leading banking franchise providing services across all banking products - M&A, equity and debt / leveraged finance. The group covers the growing infrastructure space as well as the spectrum of the power industry, including power generation, transmission, and delivery, with leading market share in both the traditional power and renewable energy sectors (#1 in leveraged finance/#2 in M&A in 2019) Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the origination and execution of corporate finance and M&A transactions for domestic and foreign, and public and private entities
- Leading teams in the provision of financing and advisory services to clients
- Developing relationships with key infrastructure/sponsor clients plus new global renewables clients
- Evaluating risk factors and negotiating transactions on behalf of clients
- Handling and executing tasks encompassing valuation, accounting and other technical issues with regard to transactions
- Overseeing and performing comprehensive financial and mathematical modeling and analysis
Interested candidates must have completed an MBA or equivalent graduate degree and have at least one year of Investment Banking experience, preferably focusing on Infrastructure, Utility and Renewables. Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and seeks candidates with a common set of abilities:
- Relevant deal experience in M&A and capital raising
- Ability to efficiently handle deal teams
- Detailed understanding of deal structuring
- Ability to independently interpret and discuss analytical data
- Demonstrated academic achievement, specifically in finance and accounting is a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious with capability to perform independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced and a time sensitive environment.
- Hardworking with ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and problem solving skills