- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 Apr 18
IBCM, Healthcare, VP, NY
An opportunity to join the Healthcare Group in New York as a full-time Vice President specializing in Life Sciences. The Health Care Group covers a variety of sectors including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, specialty pharmaceuticals, medical devices/tools, distribution/PBMs, hospitals & alternate sites and handled care.
Investment Banking Vice Presidents work on a broad array of domestic and international transactions. Our bankers execute mergers and acquisitions, raise capital for clients, guide companies through financial restructuring, discuss strategic alternatives geared towards bold growth, and provide other advisory services. As a Vice President you will work alongside some of the industry's best and brightest bankers and have exposure to senior people at a diverse set of companies. Our clients span all industries and regions, and through the coverage and deal teams, Vice Presidents get the chance to have high transparency, impact and recognition. Credit Suisse's Vice Presidents assume a high degree of responsibility for both project management and client relationship building through a wide array of activities.
- Assisting in the origination and execution of corporate finance and M&A transactions for domestic and foreign, and public and private entities
- Developing teams of associates and analysts in the provision of financing and advisory services to clients
- Evaluating risk factors and negotiating transactions on behalf of clients
- Running and executing tasks encompassing valuation, accounting and other technical issues with regard to transactions
- Leading and performing comprehensive financial and mathematical modeling and analysis
Requirements: Interested candidates must have completed an MBA or equivalent graduate degree and have at least four years of Investment Banking experience. Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and seeks candidates with a common set of abilities:
- Meaningful deal experience in M&A and capital raising
- Shown ability to manage deal teams
- Deep understanding of deal structuring
- Ability to independently interpret and discuss analytical data
- Proven academic achievement, specifically in finance and accounting
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confirmed ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities