- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 Apr 18
IBCM, Power & Renewables, VP, New York
Group Description: Power & Renewables is a leading banking franchise providing services across all banking products - equity, leveraged finance, and strategic advisory services. The group covers the spectrum of the power industry, including power generation, transmission, and delivery, with leading market share in both the traditional power and renewable energy sectors.
- Assisting in the origination and execution of corporate finance and M&A transactions for domestic and foreign, and public and private entities
- Developing teams of associates and analysts in the provision of financing and advisory services to clients
- Evaluating risk factors and negotiating transactions on behalf of clients
- Leading and executing tasks encompassing valuation, accounting and other technical issues with regard to transactions
- Handling and performing comprehensive financial and mathematical modeling and analysis
Requirements: Interested candidates must have completed an MBA or equivalent graduate degree and have at least four years of Investment Banking experience. Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and seeks candidates with a common set of abilities:
- Meaningful deal experience in M&A and capital raising
- Proven ability to lead deal teams
- Deep understanding of deal structuring
- Ability to independently interpret and discuss analytical data
- Proven academic achievement, specifically in finance and accounting
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confirmed ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities