IBOR US Program Business Analyst - Assistant Vice President
Position Overview Job Title:
IBOR US Program Business Analyst Corporate Title:
Assistant Vice President Location:
New York, NY Overview
The IBOR US Program Business Analyst, within the Americas IB Transformation team, manages the design and delivery of all MIS and data reporting related to Deutsche Bank's US IBOR Transition program. The US IBOR Program is a critical component of a global program to transition Deutsche Bank away from LIBOR (Interbank Offered Rate) to new risk free reference rates (RFRs). The role reports locally to the US IBOR Program Director (Kayam Rajaram). What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
- On-site cafeteria, health center, and an environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse Your Key Responsibilities:
Your Skills and Experience:
- Design and own MIS and data analysis relating to US IBOR transition across the Investment Bank, Corporate Bank, Private Bank, Treasury, Risk, and Finance
- Partner with IBOR program senior management to produce standardized and bespoke reporting of Deutsche Bank LIBOR exposures
- Maintain databases related to IBOR transition
- Prepare materials for distribution to key stakeholders (regulators and senior management) relating to IBOR transition readiness
- Knowledge of Python, Tableau, SQL, Alteryx, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of finance and banking products
- Experience working in an investment bank or corporate bank, managing data and/or change management processes
- Bachelor's degree is required
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: \"EEO is the Law poster\" and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.