The Institutional Securities Documentation team is currently looking for a derivatives documentation negotiator with a focus on institutional clients of the Fixed Income Division. The role involves collaborating with various areas of the Firm, interacting with external clients, and negotiating different types of derivatives documentation, thereby affording significant learning opportunities and development potential.
The candidate will be responsible for:
• Drafting and negotiating ISDA Master Agreements, Credit Support Annexes, account control agreements and other ancillary documents;
• Handling client negotiations and any related projects to ensure timely execution and completion;
• Liaising with internal stakeholders in Credit, Risk Management, Legal and Sales;
• Understanding and adhering to established procedures;
• Communicating with clients and external counsel.
The successful candidate will:
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal);
• Be highly organized, detail-oriented and thorough;
• Have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while handling multiple matters;
• Have a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively on group projects and independently on individual assignments;
• Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Be mature and professional;
• Be comfortable working in an open-floor working environment.
• Experience in the financial industry, a law firm or other relevant area preferred.
• Prior ISDA negotiation experience