IT Audit Manager
- Additional Benefits
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
This position is pivotal in assisting Senior Executives with risk management and IT Audit's from an advisory and recommendation standpoint. As a trusted advisor, the IT Auditor builds and cultivates effective business relationships and shareholder interfacing, along with the leading of projects and junior level individuals within the team.
A Leading Global Financial Services Firm
- Lead day to day executions in IT related controls both internal and external and SSAE.
- Manage and advise staff as they perform assessments on audit controls and procedures.
- Execute engagement management duties, including performance reviews, task delegation, project scheduling, project financial, quality review and client management.
- Execute effective analysis and Audit full cycle work with infrastructure components such as Unix, Linux, Framework etc.
- Report regularly into upper management, namely the CISO & CIO
- Develop logical and supportable conclusions
- Supervise business development tasks, such as proposals, capture, account teams, white papers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- Meet or execute target billing hours.
- Mentor, lead and teach audit staff.
- Contribute to high performance environment.
A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 7 year's experience (including one or more skill: Auditing and/or Financial Reporting, FISCAM assessment and/or IT Audit and experience with FISCAM, DIACAP, FISMA, A-127, FFMIA, NIST SP 800-53. ) are required. * Federal Financial Statement Audit experience is required. * Effective communication both orally and written. * Excellent communication skills for the building of relationships both internally and externally, particularly the ability to thrive within team structure. * Professional services experience acquired from Big 4 environment or highly regarded consulting firm is desired. * A certified professional designation (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CIA) * Experience auditing applications situated on Mainframe, Windows, UNIX, SQL, Oracle is preferred. * Knowledge of COBIT 5.0 and/or ISO9000. * Microsoft Office (excel, Word, PowerPoint, and ACL, Access).
Competitive package with bonus potential, medical, dental, 401k match and tuition reimbursement.