IT Risk Manager Cybersecurity
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 10 Dec 18
NY based financial firm is looking for an experienced IT Risk Manager to develop and execute risk process, procedure and infrastructure that will focus on Cyber Threats and Attacks, business vulnerability, and IT operational risk management.
- Provide strategic leadership and senior management for the banks Cybersecurity risk oversight initiatives
- Work with senior IT and Operational Risk Managers to analysis cybersecurity issues and develop and implement risk policies, procedures and infrastructure
- Manage a team that will develop guidance and tools to evaluate and address cybersecurity risk that may impact the financial stability of the firm
- Manage a team that will identify, protect, respond and recover from Cyber threats that may disrupt the business
- Provide subject matter expertise in cybersecurity, to include maintaining and sharing knowledge of current and emerging cyber risk management practices and tools.
- Must have 10+ years of IT and Cybersecurity Risk Management or Risk Audit experience with a major financial firm
- Must have proven advanced knowledge of IT risk operations and Cybersecurity risk management, network architecture, vendor risk management, business resiliency and data center operations and management.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills to influence senior risk managers and decision makers across the firm
- Must be politically astute to build consensus to generate support to implement state of the art cybersecurity risk systems
- Ideal Candidate will be in IT risk systems audit at a major bank.
Keywords: IT Risk Manager, Cybersecurity Threats, Strategy, Team Lead, Business Resilience, Risk Guidance, Implement, Risk Systems
Please refer to Job 23333 – and send MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, firstname.lastname@example.org. | For more opportunities, please visit www.analyticrecruiting.com