- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- IHS Markit
- 19 Aug 18 2018-08-19
Within the IHS Markit thinkFolio Professional Services area we are looking to recruit a vibrant, energetic, proactive Implementation Consultant Associate Director/Director to service our expanding profile of new clients and existing client projects.
- Experience and knowledge of the trade life-cycle and buy-side
- Ability to manage projects scope, time and budget
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Creative thinker, able to execute against project work but equally able to contribute within the professional services team in setting the direction and goals for the team
- Ability to manage time and prioritise multiple tasks allocated
- Ability to understand client requirements and overlay thinkFolio and IHS Markit Solutions to align to client requirements
- Prince 2 / IMC / CFA Qualifications
- Proven track record implementing buy-side software successfully
Through an agile delivery framework, strong governance and high quality the thinkFolio Professional Services team service team offering includes New Business Implementations, Managed Services Client Conversation Projects, Business Optimisations Reviews and projects, Training (Internally and Externally), Upgrade Projects and Special Projects for the thinkFolio Product (Such as MIFID II or specific client requirements).
Governance, Teamwork, Transparency, Client Trust and Strong Partnerships are key values for all projects run within the team.
Markit is a leading, global financial information services company with over 2,500 employees. The company provides independent data, valuations and trade processing across all asset classes in order to enhance transparency, reduce risk and improve operational efficiency. Its client base includes the most significant institutional participants in the financial marketplace. For more information, please see http://www.markit.com
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.