Information Security Analysis Lead
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- S&P Global
- 15 Dec 18
Information Security Analysis Lead
S&P Global Information Security is seeking a Product Owner / Program Manager to help deliver / maintain a robust compliance monitoring and reporting solution that is flexible, easy to use, and built using the shared services architecture as the primary platform. Candidates for this position will join a premier team of focused subject matter experts within the Information Security IT group providing application development, Portfolio monitoring, Compliance and reporting. The responsibilities also include:
- Capturing and synthesizing requirements, support, project and initiative requests and analyzing their impacts on resource demand vs. supply.
- Bridging the divide between business / end users and technology.
- Monitoring, aligning and refining individual project and Service group work plans within the construct of the Enterprise Application Portfolio Roadmap.
- Supporting the prioritization, monitoring and reporting of specific requests both business and Service Provider stakeholders.
- Developing models, reports and presentations that measure IT performance relative to business requirements and strategic objectives.
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting of application development progress and projections.
- Lead the team of developers and ensure that the project deliverables are completed and meet the ever-changing priorities and deadlines.
- BS/MS required, or in lieu, a demonstrated equivalence in work experience
- Excellent communication skills are essential including strong verbal and writing proficiencies and proven abilities in creating and delivering presentations
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in SDLC, out of which a minimum of 2 years of experience on a Compliance or Regulatory subject matter
- Experience with TeamConnect GRC Platform is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years working with/using document storage solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years working with various report writing technologies.
- Successful experience in business process re-engineering and change management
- Excellent knowledge of project management lifecycle methodologies and metrics
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects and work through ambiguous requirements
- Strong documentation and reporting skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience working with senior management and matrix organizations
- Prior experience working on global projects is a plus
- Must be motivated, able to work in a team environment, and embody a "whatever it takes to get the job done" attitude.
Grade: (Relevant to internal applicants) 11
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.