Investment Management firm based in NYC seeks an Information Security Manager that will work closely with the CISO and Head of technology operations to proactively identify and resolve security and risk issues.
- Serve as project lead within IT security projects
- Work with the Security Architect, CISO, and Compliance team to assist in other security efforts and potential risks and business security requirements facing the company and proactively search for methods to improve our Cybersecurity Incident Response Plan.
- Keep up with regulatory requirements around cybersecurity including SEC & FINRA requirements and perform gap analysis against current security program to develop and present necessary enhancements to the CISO
- Design, coordinate and oversee security testing procedures to verify the security of systems, networks, and applications, and manage the remediation of identified risks
- Provide technical expertise in the review of third-party information security controls as part of our Vendor Management Committee security matters for other I&T projects and the administration of security tools
- Research, evaluate, and test, new information security hardware or software, and analyze the potential impact it may have on our security
- 5+ years of IT Security experience within financial services preferably investment management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field preferred
- Experience with organizing and maintaining a Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Plans
- Experience with SEC/FINRA/NIST regulations & gap analysis
- Experience working with and implementing security-related technologies
Keywords: Information Security, IT Security Manager, Vulnerability Scanning, Disaster Recovery, analytics
If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- A follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests and expertise.
- Your resume will be sent to our client(s) only after we obtain your approval.
Please refer to Job 23708 and send MS Word attached resume to email@example.com│For more opportunities, please visit www.analyticrecruiting.com.