Information Security Risk Analyst
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
A major New York Financial Firm is looking for an experienced Information Security Risk Analyst who will help design and implement the banks Cybersecurity Risk Analytics and Risk Assessment Controls.
- Establish firm wide Cybersecurity risk analysis capability
- Develop a risk analytics and risk assessment plan to identify, analyze, measure and monitor the banks cybersecurity risks
- Write the firms Cybersecurity risk assessment plan and implement a risk practice methodology
- Using state of the art data analytics to identify and understand cybersecurity risks
- Provide the leadership, analysis skills, and innovative thinking necessary to enhance and carry out the Company’s Enterprise-wide Risk Management (ERM) Cybersecurity Policy and Risk Framework
- Provide risk reporting for key stakeholders that includes metrics, emerging risks, industry trends, and other risk indicators
- Advise the business lines on matters regarding technology risk and controls
- Work with others in Operational Risk Management to ensure that risks related to technology functions are being adequately covered throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field;
- Background in risk management, information technology; IT audit or a related role for a large-scale business, preferably in the banking industry;
- Must have hands on experience using latest data science concepts to analyze massive amounts of data to monitor, measure and predict cybersecurity risk exposure (Python, R and data visualization applications)
- Knowledge of risk and control concepts including how they apply to information technology functions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present information to regulators, senior management, and the Board of Directors; exceptional analytical skills with the ability to bring together large amounts of data into succinct reports;
- 3+ years directly related experience.
- Experience requirement can be partially offset by post-graduate education and/or applicable certifications (e.g., CISA, CISSP, PMP etc.).
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Keywords: Cybersecurity, Information Security, Data Science, Risk Management, Risk Assessment, Emerging Risks, Risk Governance, IT Project Management
Please refer to Job #23038 - and send MS Word attached resume to email@example.com