Infrastructure Project Manager
This is an infrastructure project management role working within the Infrastructure Project Delivery team undertaking analysis, project management and implementation support for technical change within the global infrastructure division. The role could be varied with requirements coming from multiple areas within technology infrastructure such as hosting, network, storage, UC/Voice, security or messaging. Projects are delivered using waterfall and agile methods. Responsibilities
- To deliver projects within the agreed budget, timescales, and functionality from inception through to post implementation review
- To set up and run project governance committees as required
- To ensure project plans are developed and agreed upon the project objectives/scope with the Project Sponsor and Steering Committees
- To identify, acquire and manage the human and technical resources required by the project - internal and third party supplied
- To be responsible for managing the project budget, highlighting over- or under-spend at the appropriate level
- To identify and manage project risks, issues and assumptions
- To track, monitor and report on overall progress (time, cost and quality) and any potential for change
- To manage delivery of services and products from external suppliers to ensure effective implementation into the technical and business operations of 3rd party applications.
- To manage operational readiness and ensure handover to support, the business and other key stakeholders is delivered successfully
- To adhere to Scrum practices as adopted within Infrastructure Production Services (participating in Sprint and ART events)
- 2-3 (for Junior) or 7-10 (for Senior) years of technical project management experience using both agile and waterfall techniques.
- Experience should include end-to-end project management. This includes ownership of budget, management of scope and schedule, as well as risk management, and operational handover.
- Experience working with large numbers of globally dispersed stakeholders and teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the capability to tailor project information to varying audience types from C-level to delivery team, as well as prepare and maintain project documentation.
- Experience managing multiple projects for multiple sponsors (often in multiple global regions) and stakeholders at one time.
- A good high-level understanding of key enterprise-grade infrastructure components such as platforms, networking and storage, and have had experience delivering projects that utilize these components
- Some, or all of, PMI-PMP, PMI-ACP, Prince2, CSM, or SAFe certifications.
- Financial industry experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. EEO/Affirmative Action
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability, including, but not limited to, blindness, or protected veteran status.