- $150000 - $225000 per annum
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings FIFX
- 30 Oct 17
Institutional Foreign Exchange Sales
- Location: New York, NY, USA
- Salary: $150000 - $225000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
My client is a top global investment bank, currently looking for an experienced individual to join their team in New York City.This candidate must have at least 5+ years of relevant sales experience in the foreign exchange industry. Specific exposure to FX derivatives (options and forwards) and G10 currencies is a plus. This ideal candidate will have experience with institutional clients, specifically real money.
My client places a high importance on a work-life balance and values their employees greatly, even providing them with high-level benefits, competitive base salaries, and bonuses.
Only Apply If…
• You have 5+ years of Foreign Exchanged sales experience.
• You have a strong understanding of to Foreign Exchange derivatives with a specific G10 focus.
• You have experience covering institutional clients, specifically real money accounts.
• Ability to make decisions under pressure and work in a high paced environment.