- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Insurance Market Specialist, Client Engagement
Location: New York, NY, USA
We are looking for a highly motivated and client focused individual to join our InsuranceFocus team. You will help our customers maximize the utility of the InsuranceFocus product suite across our client base in the Americas region, which spans a diverse set of financial institutions, and become the key point of contact to work together with, to build relationships and become a trusted advisor.
As an Engagement Manager for our Focus product suite, you will partner with some of the largest institutions in the world in an advisory capacity; to understand their needs and offer solutions involving InsuranceFocus data to improve the robustness of their analysis, allowing them to make decisions faster, and to build and implement analytical solutions primarily through our Moody's Analytics Add-in for Excel tool and the Credit Catalyst Solution.
Engagements will involve assessing clients' analytical needs and applying financial and credit prowess to establish and deploy solutions for clients.
The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of the Insurance credit markets as well as strong Excel skills and is able to think, create and propose solutions for what our clients want to achieve by using our products.
- Formulate and execute engagement strategies for diverse customer base with a focus on client retention and winning new deals.
- Become a subject matter expert of InsuranceFocus, Excel Add-in and Credit Catalyst and increase its utility for new and existing customers through sharing industry best practices, offering platform and methodology training, and building custom solutions.
- Advise customers on how to increase process efficiencies by integrating data directly into models/spreadsheets and/or build analytical frameworks providing answers to their most pressing credit questions
- Build and maintain key relationships with champions and decision makers.
- Maintain ownership of substantive book of business and meet defined KPIs.
- Assist the Insurance Sales Specialist team and provide expertise to sustain the sales process for large strategic accounts
- Play a key role in future product development through synthesizing and delivering client feedback.
Moody's Analytics - Bureau Van Dijk Product Team
- 5+ years at a Financial Institution focused on bank credit
- Experience in a credit risk, investment management or equity research role at an insurance firm, bank or investment company strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and effective presenting and interviewing skills
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.