Integration Project Manager - Insurance Systems
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Contract, Full time
- 09 Mar 18 2018-03-09
Our client, a leading insurance company is looking for Integration Project Manager with experience in Integration Technologies like Mulesoft (preferred)/ Dell Boomi/ IBM SOA/ Oracle SOA
Integration Project Manager (Technical)
Term: 1 Year Consulting
Loc: Downtown NYC
Integration Manager will play key role as part of CLIENT's Integration team. Integration Manager will manage responsibility for managing multiple project. Manager normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business results with appropriate quality standards. The Integration Development Manager will manage a contract staff and be expected to work in a highly matrixed and outsourced environment.
· 7-8 years of SOA/EAI/Middleware architecture, design and implementation experience.
· Preferred 2+ years of MuleSoft (Preferred) or Dell Boomi / Oracle SOA / IBM SOA full life cycle implementation experience from requirements gathering/analysis to Go-Live and Post production support.
Skills and Knowledge:
· Must have an good understanding of real time integration to include API's, SOA, REST, and others and understanding of implementing integrations using Enterprise Service Bus.
· Project Manager is responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
· Leads technical projects from initiation through implementation including phases such as planning, analysis, design development and implementation.
· Define project scope and approach through creation of Project Charter in collaboration with senior management
· Ensures project is completed in accordance with PMO and technical governance needed relevant to Organizational guidelines.
· Coordinates resources (staff, equipment, vendors and consultants) across one or more projects.
· Responsible for status reporting and managing the project schedule for on-time implementation.
· Monitor cost and cash flow projections and reporting financials around the projects as required by organization governance on a recurring basis.
· Responsible for managing and reporting status around the projects as required by organization governance.
· Utilize SharePoint and MS Office tools to ensure that all project information was appropriately documented and secured
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders and support personnel,
· Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to work constructively while under pressure
Other Acceptable Titles: Integration Project Manager