- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Jul 18
Internal Audit Program Assurance Manager # 116258
- Building and maintaining positive relationships, in partnership with the Heads of Audit, key business partners, program sponsors and program management.
- Maintaining an overview of key Change programs, sharing insights with Heads of Audit and business partners to support Continuous Risk Monitoring.
- Helping to define the audit coverage strategy and the annual audit plan, ensuring appropriate Change Assurance Reviews, Audits and Continuous Risk Monitoring over the Bank's Top Strategic Initiatives are planned.
- Supporting the Divisional Heads of Audit and Global Head of Audit Change with quarterly Change program and Divisional Change portfolio risk assessments.
- Executing Change Assurance Reviews, demonstrating an ability to effectively prioritize competing commitments in order to ensure efficient delivery against agreed timeframes.
- Providing support and challenge to colleagues engaged in Change Assurance Reviews, both regionally and globally, on assessing the Program Control environment operating effectiveness and the Program Governance & Management Culture.
- Leading Business and/or Functional audits as an Audit Manager or provide Auditor support, as required.
- Supporting the Global Head of Audit for Change and Head of Audit for Methodology with continuous improvement of the Change Assurance approach.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You will have an undergraduate degree.
- Do you have 5 years of work experience relating to program delivery or assurance in the financial services area?
- You have experience engaging with senior partners.
- You possess project management and audit qualifications that are desirable.
- You possess excellent communication and social skills.
- Extraordinary interpersonal, time and project management skills.
- Are you able to work independently and within a team environment?
- Willingness to travel.
- Are you a highly motivated, enthusiastic and visionary professional?
- Highly inquisitive, with the ability to separate fact from assertion, and the confidence to challenge.