Internal Sales Representative
Brookfield Asset Management is a leading global alternative asset manager with approximately $285 billion of assets under management. For over 115 years Brookfield has owned and operated real assets with a focus on real estate, infrastructure, renewable power and private equity. Clients can invest in Brookfield strategies via three main channels: public securities, private funds and listed partnerships. The Public Securities Group leverages Brookfield's core real asset expertise via global listed strategies, including real estate, infrastructure, real asset debt, real asset solutions and opportunistic strategies through a variety of flexible and scalable investment mandates, including separate accounts, registered funds and private funds. The Public Securities Group has been investing in public securities for over 25 years and has over $20 billion of assets under management. Clients include financial institutions, public and private pension plans, insurance companies, endowments and foundations, sovereign wealth funds and high net worth investors.
Location: New York City
The Position: Internal Sales Representative
The Internal Sales Representative is responsible for the execution of all sales support, service, and marketing related activities in their assigned Region associated with Brookfield Asset Management's Public Securities Group. The product structures include registered funds, separately managed accounts, and select private structures. The position is de-channelized calling on Wirehouses, Regionals, Independent Broker Dealers, and RIAs. The Internal Sales Representative is responsible for directly supporting the efforts of the Regional Director and their associated sales and marketing activities. The Internal Sales Representative performance is measured by gross fund flows, assets under management, sales activities, and broader team contribution to the Regional and National sales effort. Competitive compensation provided consisting of salary, commissions, and bonuses.
- Execute sales strategy consistent with the Regional and National sales goals.
- Maintain and cultivate existing Advisor related relationships and expand into new Advisor related relationships across all channels: Wirehouse, PWM, Regionals, IBDs, and RIAs.
- Convey deep technical knowledge of the firm's investment strategies and fund vehicles.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Economics, Finance, or related field
- 1 year + of experience as an internal sales associate in financial services industry
- Series 6 / 7 and 63 Licensed
The position is NYC based and minimal travel is required.