Inventory Control Analyst (3-Month Contract)
We're Bloomberg Hardware Management - We partner closely with our internal and external customers, taking time to understand their unique operational needs. As part of the Supply Chain Organization we aim to provide an efficient and easy way for Bloomberg customers to receive, swap, return and store licensed equipment. What's the role?
You will be responsible for transactional operations with internal and external customers, and provide assistance on managing their inventory. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Track and manage reverse logistics KPIs that align with our business objectives by using operational and quality data. Identify opportunities for improvements and monitor implementation to determine project success where applicable.
- Navigate between multiple systems
- Managing and coordinating Ticketing systems
- Support a reverse logistics network across Bloomberg's full suite of equipment, including keyboards, monitors and pcs.
- Download and analyze data to identify opportunities for improvement and monitor implementation to determine project success
- Work in collaboration with internal business partners
We'd love to see: Does this sound like you?
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferably in operations, supply chain, logistics or customer service.
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage across teams and business functions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office / Powerpoint applications
- Data analytics / analysis working experience in Microsoft Office Programs (particularly Excel and MS Access)
- Not sponsoring for this position
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.