- $90k - 130k per year + bonus
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- GQR Global Markets
- 22 Mar 18 2018-03-22
Banking and financial services company is looking for an M&A associate to integral role on their Investment Banking team; providing quantitative and analytical support for sell-side transactions and other financial advisory services. Location: New York, USA The role: Responsibilities Assist in managing and executing M&A and corporate finance advisory assignments. Advise clients on strategies for the acquisition, disposition, and recapitalization of businesses. Ensure the delivery
Banking and financial services company is looking for an M&A associate to integral role on their Investment Banking team; providing quantitative and analytical support for sell-side transactions and other financial advisory services.
Location: New York, USA
- Assist in managing and executing M&A and corporate finance advisory assignments.
- Advise clients on strategies for the acquisition, disposition, and recapitalization of businesses.
- Ensure the delivery of quality transaction services and client support.
- Manage and assist in the preparation of financial models, business valuations and other materials to be used in presentations and as support for deal processes.
- Manage and assist in the preparation of confidential information memoranda to be utilized in transactions.
- Conduct industry and company-specific due diligence and research in support of transaction activities and new business generation.
- Coach and develop junior team members (Associates, Analysts and Interns) by serving as a teaching resource and through the delegation of appropriate work streams.
- Interact directly with Partners / Principals and Managing Directors on matters related to client and engagement management by working on proposals and participating in pitches .
- Actively participate in business development efforts by representing Baker Tilly Capital at business and community functions in order expand client relationships.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics, preferably with an MBA or CPA.
- Minimum of Two to four years of progressive experience in professional corporate finance advisory functions, investment banking, commercial banking, consulting, and/or public accounting with some supervisory experience.
- Strong financial modeling, financial analysis, and business valuation experience.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, interpersonal, project management, and communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proven commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current with M&A and corporate finance transaction strategies.
- Successful candidates are highly motivated, results-driven, creative individuals who have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions with a proven ability to execute selected solution in a timely manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines and be adaptable to manage multiple projects independently or as a participant on a deal team.
- Capable of providing direction and leadership in order to build a strong team environment.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule as projects dictate.
This is an immediate hire, interviews are to begin soon and early application is advised. GQR also welcomes tentative enquiries from suitably qualified individuals.
Confidentiality and utmost discretion is 100% assured.
Key Words: M&A , due diligence, valuation,