Investment Banking Associate M&A
- $150000 - $200000 per annum
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- 09 Mar 18 2018-03-09
Our client is one of the leading Global Advisory Investment Banks on the street and they are currently looking to add Associate investment banking professional to their M&A team in New York, NY, office.
Our client is one of the leading Global Advisory Investment Banks on the street and they are currently looking to add Associate investment banking professional to their M&A team in New York, NY, office. You will get exposure to a variety of different sectors including but not limited to Healthcare, TMT Industrials, and FIG.
If you are an Investment Banking/M&A professional at the Associate level this could be a great opportunity for you! The role will involve the following:
- Preparing and delivering presentation materials
- Performing extensive valuation and pricing analyses
- Attending client meetings
- Supervising Analyst level professionals
- Playing key leadership roles in all aspects of the transaction process - primarily in execution
- Working with senior calling officers and MD's to maintain client relations during the deal execution period and building M&A product expertise.
- Ideally will be working at another leading investment bank or M&A Advisory firm
- Strong sell-side M&A execution experience and exposure to buy-side transactions well
- MBA from a top-tier business school preferred, but not essential
- Broad sector exposure ideal, but coverage specialists will still be considered
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & Powerpoint
- Team player and a self-starter
- Strong communication skills and able to work with tight deadlines
The process is moving extremely fast, apply in now with your CV!