Investment Banking Department, Global Energy & Infrastructure (Renewables focus), Associate - Vice President, New York
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Global Energy & Infrastructure is a leading banking franchise providing services across all banking products - M&A, equity and debt / leveraged finance. The group covers the growing infrastructure space as well as the spectrum of the power Industry, including power generation, transmission, and delivery, with leading market share in both the traditional power and renewable energy sectors.
- Assisting in the origination and execution of corporate finance and M&A transactions for domestic and foreign, and public and private entities
- Managing teams in the provision of financing and advisory services to clients
- Developing relationships with key infrastructure/sponsor clients plus new global renewables clients
- Evaluating risk factors and negotiating transactions on behalf of clients
- Managing and executing tasks encompassing valuation, accounting and other technical issues with regard to transactions
- Overseeing and performing comprehensive financial and mathematical modeling and analysis
- Interested applicant must have completed an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- Equivalent experience of at least 2 year of Investment Banking experience. Focusing on Renewables is preferred!
- Meaningful deal experience in M&A and capital raising
- Demonstrated ability to manage deal teams and run daily execution of transactions
- Extensive understanding of deal structuring
- Ability to independently interpret and discuss analytical data
- Demonstrated academic achievement, specifically in finance and accounting
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)!
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.