Investment Managment Marketing: Channel Marketing Manager
The Channel marketing manager will develop and implementmarketing programs that target specific channels to promote services orproducts. This role includes creating marketing plans, staying up-to-date withthe latest digital trends, and coordinating campaigns within the widermarketing team.
The core component ofthis role will be to implement complexmarketing and communication plans in support of thefirm's key strategic initiatives and business goals in the form of franchise campaigns in additionto day-to-day support of brand awareness, client acquisition, and client andemployee engagement . May serve as a project lead, enlisting support from morejunior staff or peers. Strong writing and communications skills. Responsibilities
- Cultivatescollaborative relationships with internal and external resources to supportactivities. Provides technical guidance, as needed
- Responsiblefor the development and implementation of annual marketing and communicationresults measurement. Establishes solid and highly functioning workingrelationships with internal teams. Gains agreement with business partners andformulates decision criteria
- Appliesindustry/segment trends, market climates and competitive activities knowledgeto recommend ways to leverage opportunities among colleagues
- Adheres tostandard operating procedures. Suggests opportunities for improvements. Cantake a creative idea, socialize it, and put it into practice
- Acts with aclear sense of accountability supporting functional or business initiatives.Proactively identifies obstacles and recommends solutions
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- 7-10+ years in financial services marketing preferred
- 7-10+ years Channel Marketing Experience preferred
- Record of success developing and executing strategic marketing plans for investment products.
- Demonstrated record of developing effective marketing campaigns and communication programs.
- Experience directing external resources including consultants and agencies.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus
- Knowledge of the financial markets/investment management industry, including intermediary distribution channels, is required.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Asset Management Organization:
North America Distribution-HR11430 Requisition Number: