The Investment Specialist is a sales professional with strong relationship building skills, product and capital market knowledge, and sales experience.
- Drive sales by developing, maintaining, and deepening relationships with new and existing; influence FA choices using a consultative sales process.
- Partner with External Wholesaler to develop a business plan, manage a territory, and drive regional and corporate goals and objectives.
- Make proactive telephone calls to an assigned territory, selling and building business, being an advocate for our business, as calling to schedule meetings for the Regional Director’s sales travel appointments. Answer and convert inbound calls from the territory into additional opportunities to drive sales.
- Drive relationships with clients via interpersonal relationships and a deep understanding of products, markets, and consultative sales.
- Assemble and mail marketing kits and sales presentations in conjunction with the External Wholesaler’s territory and conference travels.
- Work as part of a close-knit team to support all prospecting, sales, and client service activities and goals.
- At least 2 years of Internal Wholesaler, Sales Assistants, Wealth Management or Client Service experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Must have Series 6 or 7 and 63
- RIA experience a plus