Job Description and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain market surveillance tools in Java and Vue.js
- Use a git/gerrit/github workflow for code versioning and review
- Resolve bugs by examining log output and testing
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, or related degree
- Java 8 proficiency
- 3-5 years of working Java development experience
- High attention to detail
- Experience with linux operating systems
- Python experience (beyond scripting)
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with Jira
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Masters/PhD in Computer Science, or related degree
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info