- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- MThree Consulting
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
MThree Consulting is a global Technology and Business Consultancy, with over 400 Consultants working for us in key financial centers such as New York, London, Hong Kong, Sydney, Montreal and Johannesburg.
MThree is searching for a New York City based Java trainer to increase the level of relevant skills and knowledge within the Alumni and Consultant population through the provision of training and learning support.
This position requires an organized, innovative and engaging approach to training and development. The focus will be on generating training materials and delivering training in group and one to one scenarios on software and operating systems, database technologies and vendor software packages.
- Design and writing of training materials
- Delivery of training courses
- Conducting and organizing technical interviews and assessments
- Mentoring our Alumni and Alumni Pro graduates, including on-site visits
- Responding to and liaising with HR on new training requests
- Assisting with technical component of appraisals of our Alumni population
- Keeping abreast of latest trends in key investment banking technologies and reporting updates
- Evaluates all training interventions through trusted L&D methods
- Aiding sales colleagues with client technical requirements including; interpretation, definition, requirement analysis, implementation plans
- Joining the Global Sales Director and other senior Consultants in high level business development and sales meetings – Highlighting the expertise of Mthree to deliver bespoke training.
Industries: Information Technology-Financial Services
Job Function: Training-Education
Required skills: Java-Core-Java-SQL-C++-operating systems-Unix-training-Requirements analysis-Databases-Linux-Interviewing-Consulting-Education leadership-investment banking