- New York, NY, USA
- Full time, Permanent
- Synechron Inc.
- 23 May 18
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services, is currently searching for a mobile developer with experience in creating hybrid applications.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience designing, building and integrating hybrid mobile applications for the iOS or Android platforms using web technologies in a multi-tier environment.
- Part of the responsibilities will include designing, developing, maintaining and supporting hybrid mobile applications and interaction with end users.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills Experience working in geographically distributed teams in fast paced, agile development environment.
- Investment banking background is not essential; however, ability to work within tight deadlines and dynamic environment is a pre-requisite.
- 5+ years of Experience developing hybrid mobile applications utilizing web front-end technologies, preferably with Apache Cordova and Ionic. Has delivered awesome, hybrid mobile applications that work on both Android and IOS using these technologies.
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap CSS, Ionic, React, Sass/Less
- Experience with XML/Web services development in Java environment
- Familiarity w/ developer’s toolkit to manage, edit, build, deliver, i.e.: Eclipse IDE, Git, Grunt, Perforce, Ant, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
- Hands on experience with build tools such as Ant and unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Karma, and PhantomJS.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile UX standards.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree