- $85000 - $150000 per annum
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings FIFX
- 04 Sep 17
Jr Fixed Income Derivative Sales - Investment Bank
- Location: New York, NY, USA
- Salary: $85000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
i'm currently recruiting for a junior level fixed income derivatives sales person. The ideal candidate will be comfortable facing clients, pitching ideas, and generating market intel.I am currently recruiting for a fixed income derivative sales person that has 1+ years of experience executing and working with fixed income derivatives and corporate clients. The ideal candidate will have come from a similar seat they were they were not only facing clients but working with senior sales members to present and pitch trade ideas. Actual fixed income derivatives experience is not required but a background on a sales desk is mandatory.
My client is a Top Investment Bank and is looking for someone with a minimum of 1+ years of experience. This is a role where you will be working within a team of talented sales and traders who operate in a truly collaborative environment. This position provides for a great opportunity to take strides in your career and really further your understanding of the fixed income space. They offer a competitive base and bonus structure providing a great work environment.
Only Apply if…
- You have roughly 1+ years of experience working with fixed income derivative products.
- You feel comfortable facing clients, pitching ideas and generating market intel.
- You have a good work ethic, willingness to learn and drive to become a trader.