- $75000 - $85000 per annum
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings FIFX
- 04 Sep 17
Junior High Yield Credit Desk Analyst
- Location: New York, NY, USA
- Salary: $75000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
Junior-Credit Desk AnalystBoutique broker-dealer looking for a Junior Credit Desk Analyst to join the High Yield team.
- Generate investment ideas across the capital structure.
- Perform deep fundamental credit analysis and in depth company specific due diligence
- Constant analysis of ongoing relative value assessment of existing portfolio positions
- Prepare detailed credit memoranda for presentation to investment committee.
- Candidates must have 2-3 years of relevant credit investment experience at a broad based high yield and/or leveraged loan fund manager, CLO, Hedge Fund or Private Debt Fund.
- Candidates must have strong credit background; proficient in all phases of capital structure analysis, including valuation analysis of leveraged loans, high yield bonds, distressed securities
- Strong academic credentials and secondary qualification a plus
- Articulate, and will possess a high level of oral and written communication