Junior Modeler-CLO Asset Management
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
New York Based Financial firm is seeking a Junior Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) structuring analyst.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Monitor and manage existing CLOs.
- Perform financial modeling, cashflow analysis, spreadsheet management to support new and existing CLO transactions
- Model and stress test new and existing CLO deal structures
- Conduct CLO analytics, portfolio risk and interest rate sensitivities
- Identify CLO Model enhancements and improvements
- Interact with portfolio managers, traders, analysts and operations professionals.
- Work directly with CLO originators on updating loan data on new and existing deals
- Must have 1+ years of CLO Asset Management and Structured Finance experience.
- Background in collateralized loan obligations, including structure and transaction documents, and in senior secured bank loans a plus.
- Knowledge of the mechanics of launching and monitoring CLOs a plus.
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting and excellent Excel skills.
- Must have advanced SQL experience and some scripting or coding experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team setting.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, ability to manage multiple projects of differing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to operate independently and creatively solve problems.
- Outstanding and proven quantitative skills
Keywords: CLO, Modeling, CLO Asset Management, Pricing, Valuation, Stress testing, Product Development, Client Relationship skills, Software Applications Development, Structured Finance, Deal analysis
Refer to Job #23183 and email MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, firstname.lastname@example.org