Junior Quantitative Trader/Analyst
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
We are looking for an individual to join our our electronic trading desk. This desk focuses on identifying signals in the market and developing strategies to capture the opportunities those signals represent. As a Junior Quantitative Trader/Analyst, you will become an integral member of a small team, engaged in the full stack of strategy development.
- Python programming with a focus on data analysis (i.e. familiarity with pandas, scipy and numpy modules).
- SQL programming with a focus on time series joins.
- Bash scripting.
- Advanced statistical analysis skills.
- Experience with large data sets.
- Passion for markets, trading and games.
- An analytical mind.
- Strong communication skills.
- 2+ years professional experience.