Junior Research Analyst - Data Collection
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Preqin is an independent research company providing data and intelligence to the alternative assets industry, through the collection and collation of data both directly from investors and fund managers, and through tracking of online resources. We provide investment professionals with the impartial and powerful information they need to make robust decisions; we are not practitioners in the financial industry and we do not provide direct advice. Our high quality data and research reports are well regarded and we have a strong brand name within the finance industry.
Are you a confident communicator and interested in Finance? Do you want to be part of a dynamic, growing research team? If so, this might be the opportunity for you!
A Research Analyst is sought to join Preqin, a global alternative assets research company based in New York City. The ideal candidate will be upbeat and sociable, with the confidence and ability to pick up the phone and gather research from key industry professionals. You’ll be on the phone every day, building relationships and collecting valuable proprietary data/intelligence for Preqin subscribers.
The Research Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Managing a target list of important investors
- Communicating with key investment professionals via cold calls and emails
- Conducting in-depth web research to source key intelligence from online materials
- Gauging portfolio structure, market confidence and investment appetite
What we're looking for:
The ideal Research Analyst will possess the following:
- Any language skills highly preferable
- A highly proactive and enthusiastic approach to relationship building
- The confidence to make calls and be on the phone
- Strong research capabilities and investigative instincts
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA and/or at least 1 year of work experience, perhaps within a recruitment, journalism or sales role - anywhere you have shown yourself to be a great communicator
As a Research Analyst, you will be joining an established company with a global client base offering an excellent opportunity to grow a career. It’s a great team to be part of, so what are you waiting for?
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please appy here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 9 March 2018.