LFO for CISO
The Global Enterprise Infrastructure, Operations, and Technology (EIO&T) FP&A team is the analytical function that supports the O&T CFO and O&T Senior Leadership team. The team is responsible for EIO&T FP&A activities, encompassing strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis.
The LFO team supporting the Chief Information Security Office provides essential financial support related to Cyber Security and Infrastructure Defense. The team has a position open to be the Lead Financial Officer for CISO reporting to the LFO of the EIO&T Technology businesses. The LFO for CISO would be expected to partner with the CISO team to understand the key drivers of Information Security spend, manage the budget and present key financial materials to senior CISO and EIO&T partners, as well as senior financial partners. Responsibilities:
- Lead a team to provide FP&A support to CISO, including annual budget preparation, monthly outlook and flash, monthly or quarterly business reviews, MYF, etc.
- Provide thoughtful leadership & insights for regular senior management financial reviews
- Deliver compelling executive presentations that recommend fact based and supported courses of action for decision makers
- Partner with CISO team to identify significant opportunities to drive productivity and optimization
- Liaise with various FP&A teams across Citi to track and present firm-wide spend related to Information Security
- Prepare quarterly and ad-hoc regulatory updates on the financials related to Information Security
Education Level :
- 10+ years of relevant experience, Financial Services experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred
- Exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to deliver analyses in a concise and logical manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and relationship management
- Experience with global financial planning & analysis, headcount /workforce financials management and/or strategy formulation and implementation
- Proficient in Excel and Power Point; other analysis and visualization tools a plus
Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred Primary Location :
NAM-USA-388 Greenwich St Job Category :
Finance Schedule :
Full-time Shift :
Day Job Employee Status :
Regular Travel :
No Salary Grade:
No Job Family Group:
Finance Job Family:
Financial Planning & Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting