LRM Auditor - Assistant Vice President
Position Overview Job Title:
LRM Auditor Corporate Title:
Assistant Vice President Location:
New York, NY Overview
The CFO - Treasury audit team is responsible for the timely delivery of high quality, value added audit reports for a portfolio of Treasury activities, which meet the requirements of the Deutsche Bank Board and of Deutsche Bank's respective regulators, globally. Deutsche Bank Treasury function is a component of the company's Finance organization. Treasury is tasked with providing an independent set of controls over the over the liquidity, capital and interest rate in the banking book. Strong management of these risks is vital for the long-term viability of Deutsche Bank and is a key focus of regulators in all countries. What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement savings plans, parental leave, and other family-friendly programs
- On-site cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse Your Key Responsibilities:
Your Skills and Experience:
- Execute day to day operational audit work and contribute to the delivery of audits related to liquidity risk, capital management, funds transfer pricing (including risk assessment profiles and business monitoring)
- Plan audits e.g. documenting activity flows of the processes to be reviewed, identify risks and the key actual controls in place to mitigate the identified risks and attend meetings with internal stakeholders as and when required
- Draft high quality audit reports for review by audit management, facilitate issue tracking, validate the closure of issues and approve closure of important issues
- Execute audit fieldwork in line with the agreed audit approach e.g. documenting activity flows, identification of keys risks, testing of key controls to determine whether they are properly designed and are operating effectively and documenting work in accordance with divisional standards
- Review and provide expert opinions on action plans provided by stakeholders, helping them develop robust remediation plans
- Audit experience preferred in public accounting or internal audit, focusing on financial services - Treasury, Liquidity Risk Management, Funding, Asset Liability Management, Funds Transferring Pricing, etc
- Good communication skills - communicating with clarity, both orally and in writing, in a logical order and structured approach
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills
- Excellent planning and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of auditing standards and concepts
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: \"EEO is the Law poster\" and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.