Latin America Global Investment Banking Summer Associate Program
What you'll do
Do you want to generate solutions that make an impact and build long term client relationships? Our investment banking summer associate program offers you the opportunity to be part of an industry or product focused team that manages capital raising and strategic advisory transactions for our clients around the world.
As a summer associate, your role during the internship will provide you with a valuable analytical based work experience focused on the financial markets that will give you true insight into life as an investment banker.
Our Global Corporate & Investment Banking (GCIB) business focuses on building long-term relationships with more than 3,000 large U.S. and multinational corporations, financial institutions and financial sponsors. We provide strong advisory expertise, capitalizing on powerful mergers and acquisitions, corporate banking, treasury, debt and equity product expertise to deliver integrated financial solutions. Within our Latin America Investment Banking Coverage Group, summer associates help orchestrate capital raising and strategic advisory transactions. Our summer associate program is designed to offer you a broad and exciting experience of work as a full time investment banking associate.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As a summer associate, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Performing various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Participation in due diligence sessions; preparation of presentation and other materials for Latin America clients
- Communication and interaction with deal team members
- Management of several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team